Thursday, February 17, 2011

What is in all those new drawers??

Guns - Craft type guns that is... J 
 my tape gun, heat gun & corner chomper in this drawer!

Machines - My PTouch Label Maker, My Cuttlebug, My Martha Stewart Scoring Board & a Box of Embossing Folders & die cuts.

Pencils - Colored Pencils & a few Markers fit nicely in this drawer.

Scissors & Punches -  I realized how many decorative scissors I own!  I also included my punches in this drawer. 

Files - I have one drawer that holds file folders.  My thinking right now is to put all my Papertrey Ink solid colored cardstock in this drawer.  Next question, will it all fit? 

Inks - I use these small ink cubes often so I like having them close by. 

Inks #2 - I had to have a second drawer for a few more inks that I use often along with my Detail Clear Embossing Powder. 

Adhesives -  Geesh, I have a lot of tape!!

Dimensionals - lots of these too but it is nice to have them all in one place!

Acrylics - and for all those clear stamp sets that I own I have every size of acrylic!

EMPTY DRAWER - one drawer is empty!
I used Papertrey Ink's Kraft Cardstock for the labels for each drawer.  I love how it looks sort of old fashioned.  I feel way more organized with my new set up.  Only thing is that I hate to make a mess, I'm sure that I will get over that quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!