Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Look!

This was my first attempt at making a video.  I filmed it on Saturday & you can hear the Buckeye basketball game in the background.  The game didn't turn out like we wanted it to by the way!  The wall of white drawers I have had for a while.  Those drawers hold  all my wood stamps.  I ordered these cabinets from Home Decorators catalog a few years ago.  The paper sorters are from various places - Container Store and the Making Memories brand that Michael's carries.  I put all my clear stamps in CD Cases & that is what you see against the wall with 4 shelves.  If you have any questions about anything you see leave me a comment. 

 The black furniture is new to my room.  I was finally able to find something that suited my Crafting Studio!  I ordered everything from Ballard Designs.  The credenza you can choose each component & then put a working surface over top of the individual pieces so that it looks like one piece.  I love that I was able to choose the drawers that I wanted!

I really love my new layout.  I feel fortunate to have such a great space & I'm happy when I get to spend time there J

2 comments:

  1. I love it and I have been fortunate to have spent some time in there as well....stamping with Melissa! I hope to come back and see the new set up!
    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    You are the most organized person I know. Your new room looks great, now you'll be even more creative!
    I agree with an organized room, I now have a dedicated craft room and love spending time there.
    Enjoy Yourself!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!