Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cool Background

This was my inspiration for the cards that I made.  I copied the idea but used the stamps & inks that I already have in my collection.  Here is the link to the Hero Arts card called Flying By To Say Hi to get all the details.  I really think the reason I liked this card was for the beautiful background colors.  While it was a bit of work to mask off the area I really liked how they turned out & I was able to use some of my Distress Dye Ink Pads. 

I used Tim Holtz Distress Dye Inks - Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge & Dried Marigold for the background & my blending tool to apply the ink to the paper.  I used Amber Clay Chalk Ink for the moon.  Versafine Black ink for the branch, spider & the words. 

STAMPS USED: 
Large Solid Dot by Impress Rubber Stamps
Scary Branch by Impress Rubber Stamps
Happy Halloween Words by AMuse Art Stamps
Halloween Wishes Words by Hero Arts Happy Halloween CL353

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!