Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Distress Inks

I have been using my Distress Inks a lot lately for background stamping.  Here is a cool Distress Ink Chart if you are like me & want to have a color chart of the inks.  Click Here:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Color Chart.  I found this wooden ink blending tool by Inkssentials that works really nicely.  I labeled each ink foam with the color of the ink on it so that when I'm blending inks I can easily switch them.  The foam pieces velcro on the inking tool.  I'll be posting some cards very soon using this blending technique. 

I've seen these at several different stores - Michael's & Archiver's both carry them. 

1 comment:

  1. I will be anxious to see your ideas because I just bought one of those blending tools. I have used mine already but am curious as to what else I can do! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!