Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Girl Gift Card

I used this Heidi Grace patterned paper for this baby girl gift card holder.  The little chicks have flocking on them so it is a nice texture. 

I wanted a classy looking gift card to coordinate with my gift card holder & Baby Gap was the answer!  The pink & brown is perfect for my Baby Girl gift card. 

Go here to an earlier post to get all the details on how to make the gift card holders.   If you haven't made one of these you really should try it, they are so much fun to make with various patterned papers!!

Here are the measurements:
Card holder Base- 4.25" X 10", scored at 3", 4", 5" and 8"
Inside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" x .75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1
Outside patterned papers:
4" X 2.75"- Cut 2
4" X 1.75" Cut 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!