Monday, December 19, 2022

IMMENSE JOY

I started out with lots of die cuts. More than this actually...I made 8 cards using this design.  

Assembly was pretty easy - I die cut two JOY words out of black card stock & glued them together for a bit of dimension.  I die cut 1 Holly leaf out of green card stock & then ink blended with green ink for the leaves & brown for the stem. For the berries there are 3 different berry dies and I cut them each once & ink blended with a dark red ink.  I tucked the holly branch under the JOY words.  I added thin foam squares to the back of the holly leaves.  


Product List:
DIES:  Penny Black Immense Joy Die, Penny Black holly-days Die, Penny Black Semi-Circle Stackers Rectangle Dies, Avery Elle Simple Sentiment Dies
STAMPS:  Penny Black Jolly Snippets, Hero Arts Christmas Messages, Hero Arts Holiday Says (all the stamps used were for the various sentiments)
CARD STOCK:  I used green, red & black (not sure what company for the holly, berries and the JOY), the rectangle layer I used Canson XL watercolor paper, the card bases were a variety of card stock in my stash
INK:  Ink blending on the Holly - Catherine Pooler Green Tea, Distress Tea Dye
         Ink blending on the branch part of the holly - Distress Walnut Stain
         Ink blending on the Berries - Catherine Pooler Cranberry Fizz
         Ink blending for the rectangle background - Memento Rich Cocoa
         Onyx Versafine for the stamped sentiments
OTHER:  Taylored Expressions Rectangle Masking Stencil, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the berries

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!