Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WATERCOLOR SPRING!

I used the Gina K Watercolor Spring card kit to make all these cards.  The kit included a beautiful 6x6 paper pad, ephemera & the fun sentiment stamp set, plus a whole lot more that I haven't even used yet!
I mostly used Gina K products for these cards.  I liked using the Gina K Master Layouts for easy card designs.  
I stenciled the background on the upper left card using the stencil that was included in the kit.  
This background was created with leftover pieces of patterned papers.  I also used a few cover plates for added interest in the background on a few of the cards.  These cards came together pretty quick, only stamping required was for the sentiments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!