Monday, May 9, 2022

SO MINI HELLOS

These cards started with lots of stamping, die cutting & coloring which are all things I enjoy doing!  This stamp set from The Stamp Market is called So Mini Hellos.  There are so "mini" cute images in the set.  
I used various stencils & ink blended the backgrounds with Amuse Studio Winter Sky ink.
Can you even...The cuteness of that car with craft supplies on top? The sentiment came from Altenew Crafty Friends stamp set.  I thought it worked well with the car packed up with craft supplies.  
The car on the right looks like a Mini Cooper.  
This last set of cards have more of a birthday theme.  I searched through my Memory Box card bases & found various colors that coordinated with the colors in the cards.  The VW is from a Flora & Fauna stamp set that I had but I thought it was a perfect addition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!