Sunday, August 29, 2021

IN THE ABSTRACT

Here are my completed cards using the Taylored Expressions In The Abstract kit.  
I used Taylored Expressions ink - Cookie Monster, Sprinkles, Avocado and Spearmint.  The small stamped sprig is from Kerri Bradford Home for Christmas.

I used three pink shades of Taylored Expressions ink.  The stamped leaf  & sentiment is from Flora & Fauna Mini Be Well Branch.

I made the Hello Friend card on the right first and then was inspired by the colors and just had to  make another one with an Ohio State sentiment!  I added a Buckeye leaf to complete the look!  
Taylored Expressions Inks Eggplant, Avocado, Candy Corn, Dijon, Blue Corn, Cilantro, Pineapple, Sweet Potato Pie and a few blues (sorry I didn't write them all down)  These cards have a Fall feel and were so fun to create.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!