Wednesday, May 27, 2020

DON'T JUDGE

Check out this greeting card tragedy - ha!  I recently mailed a goofy card to friends out of state.  It took a LONG time for it to arrive but when it finally did, the card inside was missing/gone, only an empty envelope arrived.  The reason for the card to our friends was that we were super bummed that our visit to see them didn't happen due to COVID-19.  This was a greeting card that I photocopied - shrunk it a bit on the copy machine and attached it to the front of this card.  I commented in my greeting inside that our friends may not recognize us if this virus doesn't pass soon.  I added an Ohio State sticker to personalize my husband's sweater vest!  Ha!  Bummer that this beauty never made it to its final destination, but I'm glad I had taken a picture of the card so I could send the card in a text!  Also notice the postage stamp I used---clever, huh?  

1 comment:

  1. You think it would have scared them away!! funny card

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!