Monday, July 16, 2018

Springtime Blooms

I did some die cutting and Copic coloring over the weekend.  One of my favorite things to do...  Now I do admit that sometimes these pieces & parts just get tucked away in a plastic sleeve with the stamp set but this time I created a couple of cards.  Yea!  
These cards required lots of supplies & coloring etc. but they turned out so pretty.  They make me happy with all the bright & cheerful colors!  

Supplies Used:  

Stamps: MFT Springtime Blooms & Dies, MFT Essential Sentiments 
Card stock:  PTI True Black card base, Amuse Studio Sugar, Catherine Pooler Black Tie Gala
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes, Simon Says Scallop Stitches, MFT Basic Stitch Lines, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edge, Copic Markers - Leaves YG01 YG25  Flowers R24 RV10 Y06 YR12 YR68, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!