Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Birthday Floral

I did some quick oxide ink blending for the background followed by a few flicks of water droplets.  I die cut two of the Simon Says Flower Clusters and three of the Happy Birthday sentiment.  I used a new product, well new to me called Diecut'N Bond rolled adhesive.  

The adhesive is paper thin and easy to use. When applied to your cardstock or paper ahead of die cutting, Diecut’n Bond places a layer of adhesive to your intricate die shapes. Simply apply to paper or cardstock before die-cutting a shape. Once cut, peel off the protective backing and place the shape on your project where desired.  It works great for adhering intricate dies like this one!  It is easier than trying to apply glue and the entire surface has sticky on it.   What a nice solution to attaching intricate dies!  Love!  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!