Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Joy, Beep Beep, Peace, Love & Holiday

Totally CASE'd this card from Yana Smakula.  I just love this whimsical design and had to make a few.  Normally I don't make the same Christmas card for everyone so this is definitely in the mix for this year's cards.  So festive!  



Supplies

Stamps:  Flora & Fauna Driving To The Holidays
Card stock:  Amuse Studio Sugar, Taylored Expressions Red Pepper A2 card base
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Spanish Moss Versafine, Satin Red Versafine, Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the snow bank, Copic Markers YG93 YG95 YG99 R27 R29 R39 B000 T1, Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall

I did fussy cut the car and the stocking cap but it wasn't too bad since I only did 4 cards.  

Aren't they the cutest?  I love the little wintry scene!  

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Christmas in July...so stinkin cute! I have a car similar to that...might have to steal a few of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!