Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wreath Builder

I finally had time to play with this kit from Gina K. Designs.  This popular kit contains the Wreath Builder stamp sets along with two Wreath Builder templates.  You use the plastic templates with the Wreath Builder stamps to create beautiful wreath designs.  Here is a link to the StampTV video so you can see the magic for yourself!  

Here is what is included in the Wreath Builder kit.  There is another option with the stamps & templates only.

I created this card with the Gina K. Designs Wreath Builder stamps & template.  It is super easy and fun to create with this kit.  I have lots of stamps in my collection that I could use with this technique.  The Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the Altenew Floral Frame stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! My friend Gena has this kit and showed it to me...it is so cool...might have to go on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!