Monday, March 19, 2018

Meanwhile back in the stamp room....

I spent time in my stamp room over the weekend while watching basketball.  I was inspired by Carissa Wiley for the layout on these cards.  I love the clean & simple look.  The sentiments embossed in white on the black card stock are the perfect finishing touch!

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Simply Succulents, A|S Grow, A|S Tropical Blooms, Tim Holtz Brushstrokes, A|S Everyday Greetings
Card stock:  A|S Sugar, Ellen Hutson White Linen, Black 
Ink:  Worn Lipstick Oxide, Gina K. Tomato Soup, Hero Arts Pale Tomato, Versamark, Onyx Versafine
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Matching dies for stamps, Papertrey Ink Linen Impression Plate, Gold polka dot washi tape, Copic Markers, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!