Friday, February 23, 2018

Stamp Studio Update

The stamp room is cleaner than ever!  I sorted thru every drawer, shelf, closet, box, container and found so many things.  Some treasures it was necessary to part with and others were fresh reminders of all the wonderful stuff that I need to use!  
My desk is in an L shape - I ordered it from Ballard Designs several years ago.  I'm still happy with it & I like the amount of work space that I have.  The only negative is the black shows dust.
The other side of the room is the wall of white!  I have had the white units on the right for many many years from Home Decorators catalog.  I store my wood stamp in those drawers.  I love the new Alex drawer from Ikea and it blends in nicely with my other drawers.  I sorted thru my clear stamps that I store in CD cases.  Look I only have one row left!  I also decided to use the shelf space in my cabinet for more full size inks rather than ribbon that I don't use that often.  It's nice to have the inks out for easy access.  
I still have some of the thinner ribbon on my shelf that I use on my cards.  



I keep my Amuse card stock in a filing cart with a cover on it.  The cover keeps the card stock from fading since I have the windows right there.  Each color is in a hanging folder.  I have a plastic sleeve in each folder for scraps.  This system has really worked well for me.  I recently bought a black three tier cart that I put my tools in (score board, Misti, paper cutter), keeps things off my desk but close by.  I plan to put new products in the cart so that I will use them before storing them. Ok, now that the stamp room is so tidy, maybe I should get back to stamping, huh?  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!