Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thank You's

We spent a couple of weeks in Brazil and my husband needed thank you cards.  These were clean and simple and were just perfect for him.  I haven't spent any time stamping since we returned from our trip but I'm hoping to be back to creating very soon!  

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Altenew Halftone Circles, Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia
Card stock:  Amuse Studio Sugar & Grass
Ink:  Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey, Onyx Versafine
Other:  Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes



2 comments:

  1. very nice thank you cards...I like the pic of Jerome writing them out...reminds me of Luke when he is sending out thank you's...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! totally missed the leaping deer on the table...what a great idea to include inside the card...you are amazing Melissa! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!