Monday, July 3, 2017

Thanks

I have been on a card making roll lately.  Cards, cards and more cards!  This one came together quickly since I already had the flower & leaves die cut and ready to go.    I used three shades of gray Copic markers (C1 C2 C4) to create an ombre look on the thanks die.  I die cut the words thanks three times & then glued them all together for added dimension.
One is good, two is better right?  Might as well make two cards while I'm at it.  One of the things that I love to do is die cut and color.  I keep the die cuts with the stamp/die set in a little plastic ziplock and then they are easy to grab and make into cards.  I already have the jar of flowers cut and colored so another quick card!

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Amuse Studio Crazy Friends, MFT Flashy Florals
Card stock:  Amuse Studio Sugar, Grey Stripe Echo Park Metropolitan Dots & Stripes 6x6
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, MFT Cubes for the Flower/Leaves
Other:  Copic Markers, Amuse Studio Crazy Friends Die Set, MFT Flashy Floral Die Set, MFT Thanks Die, Sugar Pea Thanks Die, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges



1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards you've been creating !!! LOVE the ombre look on these two. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!