Saturday, June 17, 2017

More Bliss

This design was inspired by videos that I watched on You Tube called 10 Cards 1 Kit for the Simon Says June Blissful Card Kit.  This card was so fun to create.  I learned a few things from watching the videos like adding a few more leaves to the floral sprig by cutting a slit with my exacto knife right above the roses to slip in those extras leaves.  What a great idea!  I used the Daniel Smith watercolor paints to color the floral and then I fussy cut it out.  The theme of the card kit is wedding but I decided to make this card for an anniversary since I have more need for anniversary cards than I do for wedding.  The polka dot paper was included in the kit.  I added a few Nuvo drops (because I love them) to this card and unfortunately the small dots inside the flowers were a little hard to do and I have a couple that are more blobs than dots.  

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! Where do I find those nuvo dots? I must have some!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!