Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Happy Birthday - Bliss style!

This version of the Simon Says Blissful card kit has a more Fall-ish look.  I stamped on regular white card stock with Onyx Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.  I used the Daniel Smith water color paints included in the kit to color the floral spray.  I didn't over saturate the paper and I did let it dry for several hours before layering the card.  I added a stripe of patterned paper and attached the layer to a rust colored card stock that I had in my stash.  I added the Happy Birthday sentiment and that completes the card.  Oh I forgot to mention that I searched high and low for the perfect stitched rectangle that would give me about a ¼" border on the front of an A2 card.  This die from Simon Says measures 5.25" x 4" - the die set is called Bundle of Stitched Shapes.  It's perfect and I'm happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!