Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Time To Party!





Hi All - I'm excited to be a Guest Designer on the Amuse Studio Design Team this month.  Check the Amuse Studio blog for my big debut!  ha!  There are some really fun new products being offered so be sure to check them out at www.amusestudio.com  

For this project I used the new Party Time stamp set along with the Stitched Circle Window Die Set to create a fun Birthday card.  I cut the window on the front of the card using the scallop stitched die.  I stamped the cake and flower with Onyx Versafine ink and added clear embossing powder & heat set it with my embossing tool.  I die cut the cake and flower with the Time to Party matching dies.  I colored the cake and flower with Copic markers.  I used the Clear Wink of Stella on the white space on the cake - the picture doesn't show it very well but there is a nice shimmer!  I used 3D adhesive to attach the cake and flower around the stitched window.  Since the happy birthday image is a single lined stamp I inked and stamped each word separately using a stamp positioner.   Lastly I added Onyx baker's twine to complete the look.  

       


Amuse Studio Products:  www.amusestudio.com

Stamps:  Time To Party
Card stock:  Apple A2 card base
Ink:  Onyx Versafine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!