Saturday, May 27, 2017

Spa Day

One of my favorite things to do is stamp, die cut & color.   While I was at it I figured I might as well do several of them.  This is the Amuse Studio Spa Day stamp set that I am using in these cards. 
There are so many great images in this stamp set.  

And the Copic coloring!  Once you find the perfect colors you might as well do a few extra!  

The results!  These cards could be used for Thank You or Thinking of You with a spa gift card.  Wouldn't that be a nice gift? 

I added a few Nuvo dots to this card so I included one more picture!  It is sort of scary doing it because I already had the card completely done and I sure didn't want to mess it up but I find the Nuvo dots are very easy to use and I LOVE them! 

Products Used:  

Card stock:  Taylored Expressions Earl Grey A2 card base, Amuse Sugar, Amuse Seattle Pinstripe
Ink:  Onyx Versafine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!