Thursday, May 11, 2017

Coffee Time!



Check this post on the Amuse Studio blog.  This was a fun card to create using the new Amuse Studio You Are My Sunshine stamp set and the Need To Venti die set was a perfect combination.  I started out by creating a watercolor wash background using Margarita Splash ink on watercolor paper. I put a couple of dots of Splash on an acrylic block and then used a water brush to scribble the background.  I flicked a few dots of Habanero Splash over top of the Margarita. I used the Amuse Studio Tag Die Bundle to cut out the stitched rectangle.  I die cut the little to go coffee cups from the Need to Venti die set and decorated the bands with flowers from the Time To Party stamp set.  

Products Used:   www.amusestudio.com

Card stock:  Apple A2 cardbase, Watercolor Paper, Black, Sugar, Habanero, Margarita
Ink:  Archival Black Ink, Splash Inks Margarita & Habanero, Onyx Versafine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!