Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cherry Blossom

Darice Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder

Another one of my new embossing folders that I picked up at Joann's.  This one is a beauty.  I used white card stock and then added Nuvo dots to the center of the flowers.  It was my first time using the Nuvo product and I have to say it was easy and I love the results.  The birthday card had a little mishap when I dropped it face down before the dots were dry therefore some of the dots aren't very dimensional anymore - but I was able to salvage it!    I recommend 24 hours of drying time to be sure they are completely dry.  The thanks sentiment is from Altenew Floral Frame and the Happy Birthday is Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #12 Mini Stamp set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!