Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bold Background

I love this Hero Arts Large Floral background (S6150) stamped in black.  I used white card stock and stamped directly on the front of the card using Onyx Versafine ink.  I noticed on the first one I stamped that the black ink wasn't as dark as I would like - since the stamp is a wood block I wasn't able to use my Misti (love that tool!) so I realized that my Versafine ink pad was over 4 years old.  I opened a new ink pad and WOW what a big difference!  I used various sentiments on the cards - the Birthday greeting is from Hero Arts and was a freebie at my local stamp store's Grand Opening a few weeks ago.  The elegant thanks I have no idea, I had a few stamped and I don't know where they came from.  Most likely a friend sent them to me?  The thanks is from Altenew Floral Frame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!