Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Sassy Chicks!

These cards are similar to the one I had on the blog yesterday but with a sassy twist!  All my supplies are Amuse Studio except for the word bubbles - I thought it was a cute addition to these little chicks!  That stamp set is called Small Talk by Mama Elephant.  I can see many uses for this set with all the critters I have in my collection!

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Happy Spring (Amuse Studio), Small Talk (Mama Elephant)
Card stock:  Sugar card base, Grass Stripes, Grass, Grass Gingham, Everything's Rosy (all Amuse)
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing, Happy Spring Die Set, Tag Bundle Die Set, Grass Die Border, Gift Card Envelope Die Set (scallop rectangle), Easter Basket Die Set (bow), Copic Markers Y02 Y06 Y11 Y13 Y35, Twinkle Sticker, Papaya Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!