Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pretty Floral

A friend of mine bought this stamp set when she was visiting me and I stamped and die cut a few of them to use later.  Isn't this so pretty?  The stamp set is Wildflower Bouquet by Taylored Expressions.   The impression plate is by Papertrey Ink called Diamonds.  I am not sure if I will use this card for a birthday or maybe it would be nice for Mother's Day.  

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Wildflower Bouquet (Taylored Expressions)
Card stock:  Sugar & Azul (Amuse Studio)
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Stitched Circles (Amuse Studio), Wildflower Bouquet die (Taylored Expressions), Papertrey Ink Diamonds Impression Plate, Copic Markers, Thin 3D Foam Squares (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!