Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sweet Baby

These baby projects I did a while ago & I realized that I had never shared them on my blog.  The baby stamp set is from Amuse Studio called Bundle of Joy.  It looks like it is still available on the Amuse Studio website.  There are matching dies available but I did not use them in my projects.  

On the card, I used a background stamp for two of the banners and then die cut them using the Mini Banner die set.  The other two banners are die cut from Sky and Pebble Petite Hexagon card stock.  For the crepe paper, I cut slits with a scissors to make a fringe border. 

All Amuse Studio Products:  

Card

Card stock:  Sky A2 Card base, Sugar, Sky & Pebble Petite Hexagon
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Sugar Crepe Paper, Copics BG10 BG11 W2, Tiny Attacher, Mini Banner Die Set




Treats

Stamps:  Bundle of Joy
Card stock:  Sugar, Sky & Pebble Petite Hexagon
Ink: Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Stitched Circle Dies, Heart Twinkle Sticker (bear), Sugar Organdy Ribbon, Scalloped Candy Package Die, Candy Wrapper (nuggets inside), Copics BG10 BG11 W2 E00 E31 E41

Gift Bag

Stamps:  Bundle of Joy
Card stock:  Pebble, Pebble Petite Hexagon
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Stitched Circle Dies, Scalloped Candy Package Die, Sky Organdy Ribbon, White Paper Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!