Sunday, December 4, 2016

'Tis the Season

This is a stamp set that I bought last year.  The little car with the tree on top is so much fun I couldn't help but get it out again.  It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around my house.  I did some decorating and even though I scaled down this year it looks quite festive!  

I had all the supplies to make this card including that cool woodgrain white card stock from Ellen Hutson.  The stamp set is called 'Tis the Season (Essentials by Ellen)  I added a thick glitter from Martha Stewart to the red car and the blue car got just a dash of Clear Wink of Stella.  The red washi tape I bought at Container Store a few weeks ago at the Grand Opening (yes, we have CS here now!)  It is Queen & Co Trendy Tape in Clover Red.

This design is clean and simple & I pretty much CASE'd from Julie Ebersole
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!