Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

Amuse Studio is offering six different sizes of downloadable calendars for 2017.  This year the proceeds go to Girlup.org.  Girl Up has partnered with the United Nations to support programs that give girls an equal chance for education, health, social and economic opportunities and a life free from violence.  You can buy just one calendar or all 6.   Get your calendars HERE.  

For this calendar, I decided to get out many of my wonderful dies that I have in my collection.  I decorated each month with a stamp and/or die - what fun!  I started out by printing the 4x4 size calendar on Amuse Studio Kraft card stock.  

All Amuse Studio Products were used to decorate this calendar.

January       Holiday Word Art & Dies
February      Mini Envelope Die, Heart Trio
March          Lucky Stamp set & Dies
April            Bunny Die Set
May             Bee Happy Stamp set & Dies
June            Go Hog Wild Stamp set & Dies
July             Bottlerocket Stamp set & Dies
August        Grow Stamp set & Dies
September   Happy Hello Stamp set & Dies
October       Open If You Dare Stamp set & Dies
November    Second Spring Stamp set & Dies
December    Holiday Word Art & Dies


I thought this calendar would be a great gift.  For the packaging I used the Amuse Studio Big Numbers Die Set for the 2017 numbers.  The pretty Happy New Year sentiment is from Holly Jolly Greetings and the maple wood tag says Handmade!  I had the black easel in my collection so I included this to wrap up the perfect gift!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!