Saturday, November 5, 2016

OH - IO

Yes, I'm a Buckeye fan and proud of it!  My husband is a graduate of THE Ohio State University and I'm a brainwashed Buckeye over the last 30 years!  I do love me some college football!  The stitched tag dies that I used to make these tags are from Amuse Studio and I consider them "must haves" in my die collection.  They are the Tag Bundle Set, the Stitched Circles and the Fishtail Stitched Tag available thru Amuse Studio while supplies last.  The Ohio State word die and stamps are from Jillian Vance Designs and the Buckeye Leaf and Buckeyes are from a very old set of dies - remember the 2x2 inch dies?  And the Quickutz Squeeze - anybody?  We've come a long way baby!
AND GO BUCKEYES!!


Tag Bundle Die Set - Set of 6 dies
TAD0209 $34.99

Pinking Tag = 3 ⅞" x 5 ⅛"
Rectangle Tag = 3 ⅜" x 4 ⅝"
Classic Tag = 2 ⅝" x 4"
Two Small Tags = 1" x 2"
Hole = ½" x ⅜"

Stitched Circles One - Set of 10 nesting dies
TAD0166 $26.99

⅝", 1", 1 ⅜", 1 ¾", 2 ⅛", 2 ½", 2 ⅞", 3 ¼", 3 ⅝", 4"

Stitched Circles Two - Set of 10 nesting dies
TAD0167 $26.99

½", ⅞", 1 ¼", 1 ⅝", 2", 2 ⅜", 2 ¾", 3 ⅛", 3 ½", 3 ⅞"

Fishtail Stitched Tag
TAD0138 $11.99

2" x 3.25"

1 comment:

  1. There's a whole lot of love in this blog post Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!