Friday, October 28, 2016

Sad News


So Long, Farewell to Amuse Studio.  Yesterday I received news from Linda, the CEO and owner of Amuse Studio that she has decided to retire and close Amuse Studio.  I have been a Creative Consultant for over 5 years and I'm sad that it is coming to an end.  I have enjoyed all the friendships and of course the products that Amuse Studio has offered to me and my customers. 

During my time with Amuse Studio my blog has mostly been focused on their products.  Don't worry I'm still going to keep blogging, I'm not giving up my card making hobby!  

The November Collection will be the last from Amuse Studio.  Customers will be able to purchase Amuse Studio products thru November 27th at 11:59 pm.  The October Collection is currently available also.  

October 2016 Monthly Collection (available now)

November 2016 Monthly Collection (available Nov 1st) 


1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how much you enjoyed being a consultant for Amuse. I will miss seeing all the stamps and the cards, but I know you will keep card making and will keep checking in on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!