Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Autumn Wishes

My favorite stamp set from the Amuse Studio October Collection is the Happy Hello set.  I just love the fall colors and this leaf is just beautiful with simple coloring.  I love the Amuse Studio Fall Digital Kit - I used the woodgrain and the Fall stripe in my projects.  

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Happy Hello, Autumn Wishes
Card stock:  French Roast A2 card base, Sugar, Autumn Days Digital Kit, Pumpkin, Canon Matte Photo Paper MP-101 (for digital kit printing)
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Other:  Happy Hello Die Set, Toffee Twine, French Roast ⅜" twill ribbon, mini clothespin, French Roast Pearl Sticker, Clear Wink of Stella, Glassine Bag, Copic Markers Y15 Y17 YG03 YG25 YR07 YR16

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!