Sunday, August 21, 2016

Team Swap

I recently participated in an Amuse Studio Team Swap and look at all the wonderful cards that were created!  I love swapping cards with other Consultants and being inspired with new ideas, plus this time we sent each card separately to each other in the mail which was so much fun getting 5 different cards in my mailbox - happy mail is the best!  

This is the card I created using three Amuse Studio stamp sets.

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  House Plants, Happy Thoughts, Welcome to the Neighborhood
Card Stock:  Slate A1 card base, Pumpkin, Sugar
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Grass
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Copic Markers


1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job lining up that diamond pattern! Wow. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!