Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sympathy Cards

As much as we don't like making Sympathy cards I find myself needing them all the time.  Here are a couple that I made recently.  The Flower is from Altenew called Beautiful Day.  The Prayers sentiment is from a Hero Arts set that comes with words and the prayers die called Prayers Stamp & Cut.  The With Deepest Sympathy G6072 is also Hero Arts only a wood mount stamp.  I used the Amuse Studio Tag Bundle Die set for the stitched layer on the With Deepest Sympathy card.  That die is one that I reach for often and if you don't have the Tag Bundle die set you should get it immediately!  


Amuse Studio die set - Tag Bundle
TAD0209 - set of 6 dies    $34.99
  
pinking tag = 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Rectangle stitched tag = 3 3/8 x 4 ⅝ (this is the one I used on the card!)
classic tag = 2 5/8 x 4
two small tags = 1 x 2
hole = 1/2 x 3/8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!