Sunday, August 7, 2016

No Tricks Just Treats

A fun Halloween card idea from the gals at Amuse Studio using our new Digital paper kit called Superstitious.  This kit is easy to use and easy to print from your home printer.  I printed the digital kit at home on my HP printer using Canon Matte Photo Paper MP-101 with beautiful results!  I printed a single sheet of the black and orange stripe and the stripes are larger, which I love!

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Treat Expurrrt, Creep It Real, Spooky Trick or Treat
Card stock:  Orange A2 card base, Sugar, Digital Kit Superstitious
Ink:  Melon, Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing for Web, Clear Wink of Stella, Creep It Real die set, Onyx Baker's Twine

Digital Kit - Superstitious
DKT816M | $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!