Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'm Here For the Boos!

Yes, I'm still on the Halloween card kick!  This is similar to a past card that we had in our Ready to Roll card ideas for Amuse Studio Consultants.  I created a couple of fun Halloween cards with the sentiment being a play on words.  I'm here for the Boos!  The Amuse Studio Happy Hour stamp set mixes nicely with the Creep It Real sentiment :)  

Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Creep It Real, Happy Hour, Creepy Cupboard (skull), Ghostly Greetings (sucker candy stick), Spooky Trick or Treat (oval under drinks)
Card stock:  Orange, Wasabi, Pumpkin, Sugar, Melon, Onyx, Mysterious Manor Patterned Paper
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Margarita, Marigold, Wheat
Other:  Tag Bundle Die Set, Irving's Legend Sequin Mix, Pinking Border Die, Onyx Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!