Thursday, July 28, 2016

Berry Box Treat & Card

At the Amuse Studio National Conference we always do a swap with other Consultants.  This adorable combo was created by Patricia Thorpe.  She used the Berry Patch and the Sweet Summertime stamp sets along with our cute Berry Box die to create this amazing ensemble!  
And I couldn't let you miss the cookies that she baked & decorated to make a perfect treat for the Berry Box.  Thank you Patricia for the amazing treat!  It couldn't be any cuter!
I needed a little thank you for someone that helped me out with a project so this was the perfect treat! I don't have mad cookie making talents like Patricia so I used the strawberry candies in the Berry Box.  

3 comments:

  1. I loved this cute treat box that Patricia made...however I ate my cookies...they were delicious! Now I will have to fill the cute box with candies like these...if I ever find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    Where did you find those strawberry candies...I've been looking all over for them.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura and Kim - I bought the strawberry candy at my local HyVee store where they have a Brach's bulk candy display. Hope you find them, as they are perfect for our berry themed stamp projects!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!