Sunday, June 26, 2016

PS

Some goodies that I picked up during a visit to Paper Source.  The Best Birthday sentiment my friend, Doreen already had and she said it was one that she used often.  Enough said - SOLD!  The Thank you and the floral were on samples that we saw in the store.  I stamped the floral image with Onyx Versafine ink and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.  I used a white gel pen to color a few flowers, also a few Copic Markers and my Clear Wink of Stella.  It is so pretty on the  Pool colored card stock and the Chartreuse.  



So here is Doreen's card - she ended up going back to Paper Source to buy the floral stamp after she saw my cards.  The enabling seems to flow back & forth!  ha!  I love that she used the Amuse Studio Tag Bundle dies on her card.  So classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!