Friday, June 24, 2016

Hibiscus Border

I made this card in May and I thought I would share.  You could easily change the sentiment for your occasion.  I used my Misti tool to ink up the floral border and when I wanted to add color I just inked up the image again and applied another layer of color.  I just love using the MISTI and it really is the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented.  If you haven't checked it out yet, but sure to watch this video.  

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Hibiscus Border, Essential Sentiments Too, Be Yourself (dot)
Card stock:  Berry card base, Papaya Petite Pinstripe, Vellum
Ink:  Versamark, Fern, Grass, Berry, Marigold, Habanero
Other:  Onyx Embossing Powder, Sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!