Saturday, May 28, 2016

My "Say Yes" Story!

Just a few more days to take advantage of this awesome Say Yes promotion!  
Join Amuse Studio for $25 and get the $25 back in a product coupon.  
Don't Miss Out - offer expires Tuesday, May 31st.  

Here is my "Say Yes" story!  

I became an Amuse Studio Creative Consultant in March 2011 right after Amuse became a boutique style home party business.  I decided it was right for me because it is a great opportunity to earn extra money doing something that I love!  I have been able to turn my love of paper crafting into a fun and flexible business.  I find it rewarding to share my creativity with others.  I love the products, the extra income and the friendships that I have made at Amuse Studio!  

Yes, that is all Amuse Studio products....
Splash, ribbon, ink, straws, treat bags and so much more!

This is a Top Ten List from a while ago but the reasons to join still apply!  
You can join for even less with our $25 Say Yes Promotion!  If you have questions, please contact me and I'm happy to help!  

1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome consultant! So glad you said yes and that I have you for my up line!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!