Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  This card was inspired by the Amuse Studio February Collection flyer.  I started with a couple drops of Papaya Splash on an acrylic block.  I used my water brush pen to spread a little blob of color on the Sugar card stock.  I used my heat tool to dry the ink and then used Onyx Versafine ink to stamp the sentiment.  I die cut the Easter chick and one flower.  The Tiptoe Thru The Tulips stamp set is available while supplies last under the "Past Collections" category.

Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO


Stamps:  Tiptoe Thru The Tulips 

Card stock:  Sugar A2 Card base, Papaya
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Tiptoe Thru The Tulips die set, Tag Bundle Die Set, Orange Twinkle Stickers, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!