Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Coloring Day!

I have been excited to do some coloring with these beautiful new images from Amuse Studio!  Now if you saw a picture of my entire desk you might think I used every Copic marker that I own!  I do love stamping, die cutting and coloring pieces and thankfully this time I used the pieces and parts and actually made cards!  Here is the first one that I put together using the floral jar from the Crazy Friends stamp set.  


Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Crazy Friends, Lots of Dots, Birthdays Inside & Out
Card stock:  Apple A1 Card Base, Sugar, Pebble Hexagon, Black Stripe is from the Trick or Treat Digital Paper
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Grass
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Tag Bundle Die Set, Crazy Friends Die Set, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, what a versatile layout; would work with a lot of holidays. Great card, color, composition, coloring!

    Nance in Reno

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!