Monday, December 7, 2015

Snowman Shaker Card

I made this fun shaker card using the new Amuse Studio Photo Frame die.  I cut it once with the red paper and then twice with fun foam.  I glued together the two fun foam pieces and then adhered the clear card stock & red paper on top.  I added the white dots on the cherry card stock with the Kirarina white pen.  


Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps: Forest Friends
Card stock: Seattle Polka Dot A1 card base, Sugar, Onyx, Cherry, Seattle Pinstripe, Orange, Dear Santa Digital Kit, Clear Card stock
Ink: Onyx Versafine
Other: Photo Frame 1 die set, Snowman die, Onyx Twinkle Stickers, Snowfall Sequin Assortment, White Seed Beads (Darice brand), Fun Foam, White Kirarina Wink Glitter Pen

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love shaker cards and always seem to see new techniques on how to make them. lOVE your blog. Visit it almost every day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!