Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Treats!

This time of year I am always on the hunt for cute treats for my Halloween packaging.  I found these Little Debbie Marshmallow treats at my local grocery store.  I love that they are yellow and orange and are just perfect to go in my treat bags!  
And how about some Monster Trail Mix - love it!  

We don't get many trick or treaters at our house but I'm always prepared for a few close neighborhood kids in case they stop by for a special treat!  I love these new treat bags from Amuse Studio - they were just perfect for my Halloween treats!  I put a Marshmallow treat and a package of Monster Trail mix in each bag.  I bought the spider web dies at Michael's and added the sentiment flag and some Halloween Baker's cording.  There is also a die cut spider in the center of the web and I added some clear wink of Stella for a little sparkle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!