Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tag Bundle Die Set


Wow, have you seen this new Tag Bundle Die Set from Amuse Studio?  I had a chance to use it the other day and there are so many fun elements in this die set.  The large pinking edge is perfect for layering on an A2 size card.  The stitched layer works well as a layer on a card or is fun on its own.  Now for my favorite the stitched tag - oh my gosh I love it so much!  And then when I figured out that it fits perfectly inside our small treat bags I was thrilled!  And to top off the set, the two small stitched tag shapes are great for many things.  

Oh and I couldn't fail to mention these awesome new stitched Ghost Tag & Jack Tag dies!  They are just perfect for our treat bags and so very cute!

                     
Ghost Tag Die Item #TAD0204  $7.99       Jack Tag Die Item #TAD0212  $7.99

I included this treat tag in catalogs that were mailed out to customers.  It is a nice way to show off how wonderful our dies are in person!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!