Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stitched Ghost Tag

This was a card I created for a swap.  The new Amuse Studio stitched Ghost die is so cute and makes a fun and simple card.  I die cut three of the Ghost Tags and glued them together to add dimension to the card, I love doing this!  The die cut boo words were cut out of Onyx card stock and then I went over them with the Clear Wink of Stella brush to add a nice sparkle!

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Come If You Dare
Card stock:  Sugar A2 Top Fold Card base, Sugar, Pumpkin, Onyx, Trick or Treat Digital Paper
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Ghost Tag Die (die cut 3 times), Boo Die, Googly Eyes, Halloween Baker's Twine, Clear Wink of Stella, Quickie Glue Pen

Item #TAD0204  $7.99

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I got the little threesome and they are adorable too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!