Friday, June 5, 2015

Sequins!

I'm getting ready for a bunch of new colors of sequins coming soon in the 2015 Amuse Studio Catalog!  I know I forgot the color (Heather) so I will have to double up.  I had beads in this container and I can't tell you the last time I used a bead so I moved the beads that I thought I may use at some point into another container and tossed the ones that I know I won't ever use.  Tell me you don't you do this all the time too?  The organization seems to always change from one thing to the next!

 
Lots of fun new colors of sequins coming in the new Catalog!  
Buttercup, Bubblegum, Clear, Melon, Grass, Mermaid, Navy, Heather, French Roast and Onyx.  They will be 4mm sequins in a range of lights and darks in the same color family.  Approximately 1700 per pack for $3.95.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!