Friday, May 1, 2015

NatCon 2015 & 35% off!!

I'm so excited to be able to attend the Amuse Studio National Conference again this year!  I'm looking forward to reconnecting with stamping friends.  Here are my Top 10 Reasons for attending this year's Conference!  

1.   Hands-on creative sessions and product training
2.   Gorgeous conference setting in Colorado Springs - oooh the Mountains!
3.   Fun and friendship
4.   Pajama Party Crop Session
5.   Business Training with the Amuse Studio Leaders
6.   Socialize and swap with fellow Consultants
7.   Oodles of inspiration - including a $100 Challenge
8.   Stamp Soiree - a whole evening of stamping fun!
9.   The very generous SWAG!
10. The NEW 2015 Amuse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide!!!!

Stay tuned to my Blog and Facebook page for updates from Conference!  I'll be sharing the excitement via Social Media!  


And Don't Forget the Amuse Studio Progressive Sale is still going on.  Starting today, May 1st the discount on most items is 35%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!