Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mini Blooms all around....

The Amuse Studio Consultant Challenge for February is Shine Bright!  As Creative Consultants we were asked to add some radiance to our projects this month.  I decided to add Shine to my card by very simply adding three Twinkle stickers to the centers of a few of the flowers that I stamped.  

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Mini Blooms, Bathing Beauties (sentiment), Venetian Background
Card stock:  Habanero Card base, Seattle, Papaya Pinstripe
Ink:  Poppy, Marigold, Margarita, Fern, Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  Card Catalogue Stitched Tag Die (Feb 2015 Collection), Poppy Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Micro Dot Twinkle Stickers


In this card I used my Quickie glue pen & added Diamond Glitter to the center of the Marigold colored flowers to add a little Sparkle!  The sentiment is from the stamp set First In My Book.  I also punched a hole & added Onyx Organdy Ribbon to the Card Catalogue Stitched Tag.

I was on a roll when I was using the Mini Blooms stamp set so I figured while I had out inks and paper I would just make a variety of cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!